- December 2017 (Theme: Online & Blended Professional Development)
This newsletter features a new report, Emerging Design Principles for Online and Blended Teacher Professional Development in K-12 STEM Education.
- November 2017 (Theme: Analyzing & Interpreting Data)
This newsletter highlights NSF-funded tools developed to support the knowledge, skills, and ways of thinking that students will need as data literate citizens and/or data-enabled professionals.
- August 2017 (Theme: Argumentation, Critique, & Discourse)
This newsletter highlights NSF-funded resources developed to support argumentation, critique, and discourse.
- June 2017 (Theme: Scientific Modeling)
This newsletter highlights NSF-funded resources developed to support scientific modeling.
- May 2017 (Theme: Early Childhood)
This newsletter features the 2017 STEM for All Video Showcase, early childhood resources, and a video of a White House talk given by STEM Smart presenter Doug Clements.
- April 2017 (Theme: Engineering Education)
This newsletter featured a Spotlight on Engineering Education, videos from the 2016 STEM for All Video Showcase, and information about the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST).